- Different Colors
- Vernasca Leather Interior
- 8-speed sports automatic.
- Intelligent all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive
- Driving experience switch incl. ECO PRO
- Tire with run-flat functionality
- Finished in black with accentuation in chrome
- Smoker Package
- Automatic Air Conditioning with 3-zone regulator
- Velor floor Mats
- Electric front seats with 2 memory positions for the Driver
- Multifunctional leather sports Steering wheel with shift Paddles
- USB and Bluetooth interface
- Preparation for Apple CarPlay®
- Navigation system with 10.25 “touch screen
- Hi-Fi sound system with 12 speakers and 205 Watts of power
- Cruise control
- Interior rearview mirror with anti-glare adjustment
- LED fog Lights
- LED headlights with automatic adjustment of the range of Lights
- Welcome light on the Door Handles
- Rain sensor with automatic lighting and Windshield Wipers
- Rear view camera with obstacle indicator and assistance lines
- Parking sensors front and rear with acoustic and visual indicator
- Real-time traffic information
- Intelligent emergency call
- Metallic Color
- Comfort access
- V-spoke wheels (style 691) of 19 “in Reflex Silver, with safety studs
- Electric Panoramic Roof
LC cost is additional. Upon closing contract are 10% deposit is due.
Your price C&F major port Europe/middle East/Asia: 49.900,- USD
All prices are calculated with the current exchange rate and can change on the daily base.
We also offer...
Why you should work with us!
GET IN TOUCH
Are you interested in getting your car imported/exported? Are you interested in our exclusive luxury collection? Feel free to get in touch with us:
Below you will find the most frequently asked questions:
From the time of ordering to delivery it takes between five and six weeks.
It depends on the country and continent of destination.
Normally, no. Marine insurance is available for 1.5% the value of the automobile with a $500 deductible.
Automobiles imported from North America need to be registered.
In most countries the car will also have to be converted in some way after import. Emissions regulations also apply for imports but exhaust emissions do not present a problem.
Generally speaking – car imports are categorized as ‘low emission’ according to official reports. Our European partner ASAM Service GmbH can help if you have further questions.
Contrary to some reports, customs duty of 10% must be paid in the EU. For those outside the EU, please contact us.
Yes. Since some cars are built for specific countries and maybe some other regulations apply, a homologation of the car could be necessary. Please check with your local DOT.
Due to the very weak dollar you can save a lot of money.
When the dollar rises again these savings will be gone. Take advantage of the opportunity while it lasts!